Today I am here with a different kind of post. I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by a wonderful blogger and author Devika Fernando. I came across Devika when I participated in the April AtoZ Challenge, and I am so glad to have gotten to know her. She writes some amazing poetry and has authored several romance novels. You can get to know more about her here. You can also check out the books that she has authored by following this link.
Thank you so much for nominating me, Devika. I am humbled and honored that you thought of me for this award.
What is The Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for the great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by bloggers here in our community. There is so much creativity on show that it is difficult to reduce a list to only a few, but for those nominated it is hoped that it will serve to motivate them as well as celebrate their work till date.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
So here I go…
7 Facts About Me:
1. I am total bookworm. Currently cheating on physical books for their digital counterparts. Feeling appropriately guilty. 😀
2. Horror is a genre that I avoid in books and movies. Mainly because, while I don’t believe in ghosts, I am scared of them. 😛 I know it sounds ridiculous, but well, it is true. 🙂
3. I suck at Crafts. I don’t have one single crafty bone in my body. Not even a tiny crafty ligament. During my school years, my friend and I had worked out a barter system. She did all my craft projects for me. I wrote all her English essays.
4. I have mild (according to me) OCD when it comes to cleanliness. My brain just does not function in a mess.
5. I am a compulsive planner, especially when it is about our travel arrangements. I don’t mind deviating from the plan to accommodate something that we did not think of. However, an unplanned last minute trip gives me serious anxiety.
6. I like making lists to keep track of everything and anything. Whenever I am overwhelmed with work or just life, lists are my way back to peace and sanity.
7. I am more politically informed, spiritually inclined and socially awkward than I would like to admit. 🙂
I am nominating the bloggers who have left a positive impact on me through their writing, so my nominations are – Sundari, Roshni, Swathi, Eloquent Mind, Soumya, Parul, Shilpa and Prasanna. (This list was longer and was cut short, as some of the bloggers I had in mind have already received this award.)